Re: malware on postgresql-archive.org/ ??- background windows andpages closing on 'back one page'

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: malware on postgresql-archive.org/ ??- background windows andpages closing on 'back one page'
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:41 PM, AJG <ayden@gera.co.nz> wrote:
Hi,
So I read postgresql-archive.org/ alot via macbook pro and android mobile.

I seem to notice that when using the macbook firefox browser to view
postgresql-archive.org/ that tabs in the back ground start popping uop and
closing. In the past they have been pointing to super resume dot com. I
cannot remember the exact spelling i.e. a dash between super and resume.
From memory when I googled it, it came up as a malware virus. Best guess is
postgresql-archive.org/ is presenting it.

Also, when on android and I have opened up/open new tab )like a right click
equivalent) a thread, sometimes I get additional blank tabs (assume super
resume virus again)

but more annoying is when I click through a link/discussion thread normally,
then hit the back button, the page closes rather than takes me back to the
thread or page I was reading before.

Hoping someone could at least check the super-resume malware concern .. :)

Hello!

postgresql-archive.org is not affiliated with the PostgreSQL project in any way. For discussion about it, you need to contact the administrators of that forum.

The official PostgreSQL archives are all located on https://www.postgresql.org/

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: