Re: Question re contribs of Julian Assange

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Question re contribs of Julian Assange
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:15 AM, ERR ORR <rd0002@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed on the postgresql website that a certain Julian Assange is
> mentioned among the contributors to Postgresql.
>
> Out of curiosity, could anybody post in short what exactly he contributed to
> the DB?

You can find a list of his contributions at:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=author&s=julian

Not sure if there might be others as well that he didn't commit
himself, but back in the days I think he mostly did.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/