Re: [GENERAL] Documentation archive links broken for 6.3 up to 7.1

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Documentation archive links broken for 6.3 up to 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Mon, Nov  7, 2016 at 02:15:42PM +0100, Daniel Westermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just noticed that the links from 6.3 to 7.1 are broken here:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/archive/

This bad website link report appeared on the general email list
recently, and I can confirm it is accurate.

Thanks for reporting, and thanks for forwarding the report. I've pushed a fix for it ,it'll show up on the website as soon as all caches expire.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: