Re: Documentation/help for materialized and recursive views

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Documentation/help for materialized and recursive views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
> Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  That's a better point I think. That said, it would be very useful if
>>>  it actually showed up in "\h CREATE VIEW" in psql - I wonder if we
>>>  should just add the syntax to that page, and then link said future
>>>  information on a separate page somehow?
>>
>> IMHO, it's better to keep them separate; they are very different beasts.
>

> +1
>
> Although I wonder whether we shouldn't cross-link those pages....

They are already crosslinked under "see also". But that doesn't really
help the guy doing "\h CREATE VIEW" in psql, which was the case where
it was brought to my attention.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/