Re: No etags?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: No etags?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Colin 't Hart <colinthart@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I run "apt-get update" I note that all other repositories are
>> just "Hit" whereas the PG repository is always gotten ("Get"). Firing
>> up Firebug I note that no Etags are sent.
>>
>> Just thought I'd report this.
>
> Interesting - thanks for reporting that. I'll put it on my list and
> look into it!

Hi!

This should be properly fixed now. There was some time with a partial
fix as well if you ran into that - where each of the different
frontends would generate a *different* etag, so you'd get different
results if it switched frontend. But they should now be consistent
across all of them.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/