Re: Improve description of pgsql-admin list, too much pgAdmin traffic

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Improve description of pgsql-admin list, too much pgAdmin traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:45 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

In the interest of trying to reduce the number of people asking for pgAdmin help on the pgsql-admin list can we please add to its description [1].

PostgreSQL administration. (excludes pgAdmin application support found here)

With the "here" being a link to the pgAdmin site's support page.

Sorry for the late response to this one. I think it makes a lot of sense. I don't think we can put links right there, given they go in some plaintext places as well, but I've put in:
"PostgreSQL administration (excludes pgAdmin application support, which can be found on the pgadmin-support list)".

It will take some time for the sync to propagate, but then it should be done.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: