Re: How to change postgresql.org email routing?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How to change postgresql.org email routing?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I have changed my email address for dealing with the community
> everywhere I know how to do so, but kgrittn@postgresql.org still
> routes through an ancient address rather than kgrittn@gmail.com,
> resulting in my sometimes not seeing important messages --
> especially when they are replies to a commit message.  Is there a
> way to fix that?

See instructions here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToUseYourPostgreSQLMailAccount#Technical_Usage_guidelines
under FORWARDING.  (I wonder why didn't they use a real heading instead
of ALL CAPS for that).

That only works if you use the mailbox and set up forwarding from there. Kevin is set up with "proper forwarding", but that does also mean he can't change it himself.

Kevin - I've made the update for you. It may take up to 15 minutes for it to take effect.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to change postgresql.org email routing?
Сообщение: Re: How to change postgresql.org email routing?