Re: postgresopen.org redirects to postgresql.org home page

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: postgresopen.org redirects to postgresql.org home page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 20:27, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 1/27/12 12:08 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Is that intentional?  Was it perhaps messed up when the new web site
>> infrastructure was put in place?
>
> postgresopen.org was hacked, and we haven't had a chance to fix it yet.
>  Hence the redirection.

That was an, eh, interesting, remedy.

Anyway, I suggest redirecting it to a wiki page that actually explains
what happened instead.

And next time, when you redirect your entire site to some other site,
you might want to let the people who run the "receiving" end actually
*know* about it...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: postgresopen.org redirects to postgresql.org home page
Сообщение: Re: postgresopen.org redirects to postgresql.org home page