Re: Unable to revoke insert privileges on a table

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Unable to revoke insert privileges on a table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Burgess, Freddie <FBurgess@radiantblue.com>
wrote:

>  Can I define this "separate user" with superuser rights, and modify our
> clients connection to this user instead of the postgres user? Are there
> implications with pgpool or our standby server running streaming
> replication?

No, as long as the user has superuser rights, it will bypass all
permissions checks in the whole system. If you want to be able to reduce
permissions, you need to use a user that's not a superuser.

There should be no implications on replication at all.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/