Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:59 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
It sure looks like there's been a frantic push to commit stuff that
maybe wasn't quite fully baked.  I'm not terribly on board with that,
because it's likely to be hard to disentangle who broke what.
But in particular, it's clear that partition_prune and
isolation/checksum_cancel are showing big problems.

Daniel is working on investigating the isolationtester thing. See a mail on one of the threads where initial indications were the "atomics with no real atomics" (or whatever you'd call it) were to blame. We could redo that thing without atomics to get rid of that (and possibly should), but it would be good to figure out if it's actually broken first, so that part can get fixed if it is.