Re: DROP EXTENSION

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: DROP EXTENSION
Дата
Re: DROP EXTENSION  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 08:15:35PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michelle Schwan <mschwan@opentext.com> writes:
> > That sounds good (but in my case there was no "silent drop"!).
> > I would presume that standard functionality would be drop cascade drops all dependent and just drop errors if extension is used anywhere.  But, in the meantime, I think the documentation should reflect this feature.
>
> Done at
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=342921078a76a34fd2f44f121f225126778eb2cb
>
> Results should be visible at
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/ddl-depend.html
> in half an hour or so.

Uh, I don't think that builds every 30 minutes --- I think it is 4-6
hours.  Comments?

Correct, the developer docs are updated every 4 hours.

But as it's a fairly predictable every-4-hours (unless there is something broken in the build), the actual remaining time can be estimated by looking at the buildfarm.

Сообщение: Re: startup message -> StartupMessage
Сообщение: Re: startup message -> StartupMessage