Re: no mailing list hits in google

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: no mailing list hits in google
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 10:31 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-Aug-28, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

> Merlin Moncure schrieb am 28.08.2019 um 18:22:
> > My test case here is the query: pgsql-hackers
>
> That search term is the first hit on DuckDuckGo:
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pgsql-hackers+ExecHashJoinNewBatch&t=h_&ia=web

Yes, but that's an old post, not the one from this year.

It does show another interesting point though -- it *also* includes hits from third party list archiving sites, which are *also* gone from Google at this point. And those are definitely not gone from Google because we have a robots.txt blocking /list/ -- it must be something else.

//Magnus