Re: Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Thiemo Kellner <thiemo@gelassene-pferde.biz> wrote:
Hi all

I use Debian Strech (9) with PostgreSQL repository (as described on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt). I would like to use pgcrypto or uuid-ossp but to the contrary of 9.x there is no contribution package for 10 so neither of the modules is installable. What did I miss?

pgcrypto and uuid-ossp are both in the core package for PostgreSQL 10.