Re: Error registering at postgresql.org

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Error registering at postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Daniel Serodio (lists) <daniel.lists@mandic.com.br> wrote:
I'm trying to register at postgresql.org so I can edit the wiki to fix a broken link. I received a link on my e-mail so I could set my password, but when I submit the "Change password" form I get an error:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
More information is available with DEBUG=True.

I've tried appending "?DEBUG=True" to the URL but got no further information.

Can someone help?

(moving thread to pgsql-www where it belongs)

That seems like it would be the result of a patch I applied earlier today. It does appear we need a better error message for this case.

Not entirely sure why it shows up though, since the form appears correct.

Are you by any chance blocking cookies for the domain? If I do that, I get the same error...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/