Re: "rejected" vs "returned with feedback" in new CF app

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: "rejected" vs "returned with feedback" in new CF app
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
AM,Andres Freund <<a href="mailto:andres@anarazel.de">andres@anarazel.de</a>> wrote:<br /> > > I'm not
convincedwe really need a version that closes and moves a entry. But if we indeed want it we can just name it
dir="ltr">Ican definitely go with moved. Buy I would like to keep it - the reason for having it in the first place is
tomake the history of the patch follow along when it goes to the next cf. If we don't have the move option, I think
it'slikely that we'll be back to the same patch having multiple completely unrelated entries in different cfs. <p
dir="ltr">/Magnus<br />