Re: streaming replication vacuum

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: streaming replication vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 07:35, dhaval jaiswal <dhavallj@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Might be discussed but not clear for the below query.
>
> In async. streaming replication do I need to run VACUUM & ANALYZE on both
> master & slave.
> Bec, while querying on master getting below result, but slave's system table
> is not updated.

You run VACUUM and ANALYZE on the master only, and the results are
automatically replicated to the slave.

However, the *statistics views* on the slave are not updated. That's
why it looks like it's not been run, even though it has.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Verifying a timestamp is null or in the past
Сообщение: Re: Verifying a timestamp is null or in the past