Re: [HACKERS] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Mar 20, 2013 11:14 PM, "Dimitri Fontaine" <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:

> Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> writes:
> > We can use a scheduling algorithm, and can define a pool of tasks as well as
> > a time constraint for the amount of time which can be used for running the
> > tasks.Then, a scheduling algorithm can pick tasks from the pool based on
> > priorities and the time duration of a task.I can see a dynamic programming
> > solution to this problem.
>
> I think mcron already implements it all and is made to be embedded into
> a larger program.

As long as your larger program is gpl. Not even lgpl on that one. I'd think that's a killer for that idea...

/Magnus

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins