Re: Regarding Contributors List

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Regarding Contributors List
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
David Fetter wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:35:54PM +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am missing in the contributors list as the author of JDBC_FDW, Ordered
> > Set Aggregates, Grouping Sets.
>
> Bump!
>
> Do we have criteria for inclusion on that list?

Clearly not, because for example we still list Dean Rasheed as a
"contributor" even though he has become a committer, so he should be
listed in "major contributors".  And we still list Hitoshi Harada, even
though he stopped contribution years ago (and he certainly no longer
maintains CTEs, as the list claims).

We're definitely missing David Rowley and Tomas Vondra, just from a
quick look.

I believe that normally Josh Berkus has lead this effort and done it around the time of each major release. I'm not sure when he last did though?

(I also know a group of us sat down at pgcon a couple of years back and refreshed the list, but that was an out-of-band update)

Josh, are you still doing this?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: