Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 4/11/17 08:49, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> At the risk of being proven wrong again, won't this affect <h2> tags in
> the old documentation as well? And if so, is that something we actually
> want?

Right.  New patch with more refined selectors attached.

> It does? The output on my laptop for that produces <table
> summary="Backslash Escape Sequences" border="1"> (for example). It's
> wrapped in a div with class=table. But the old code had <table
> border="1" class="CALSTABLE">. And AFAICT, it's the CALSTABLE that the
> css is actually matching on?
>
> Could this be a toolchain version thing? I'm using jessie on my laptop,
> which is the same one that the website is built with.

Seems so.  Patch for that attached as well.

Thanks, I've applied all three patches. Your version of the color patch also seemed slightly more appropriate than Bruce's since it only hit the docs.css and not the global css.

Once difference I notice is that for example the "note boxes" are no longer centered, but they do now get the new formatting. Tables now look a lot better.

I think that only leaves the change to the javascript code that Bruce sent. Let's see if we can figure out a way to do that one without requiring javascript, but after that we have covered all listed issues I think?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: