Re: New CF app: changing email sender

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: New CF app: changing email sender
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:44 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
Hello, the new app's clean looking gets my favor and the
integrated operation will do good for me:)

By the way, I got the following notice when I tried to "Add
comment" on the new app.

"Note!: This form will generate an email to the public
 mailinglist pgsql-hackers, with sender set to
 horiguchi.kyotaro@oss.ntt.co.jp!"

Hmm. The mail address indeed *was* mine but is now obsolete, so
that the email might bounce. But I haven't find how to change it
within the app itself, and the PostgreSQL community account page.

https://www.postgresql.org/account/

Could you tell me how do I change the sender address?

Hi!

I've just pushed a change to the main website which now lets you change the email address there. That meas you can go to https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/ and change the email. After you have confirmed the change (an email will be sent to your new address when you change it), the the new one should be valid on the cf app (if it doesn't show up, log out of the cf app and back in, and it should show up).

I will look into Andrews issue of being able to have multiple email addresses soon as well - but one feature per evening :)