Re: Deprecations in authentication

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Deprecations in authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 11/05/2012 01:53 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net <mailto:andrew@dunslane.net>> wrote:

    On 11/05/2012 12:13 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

        http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

            ...it seems there are LOTS of machines building with krb5, and
            NONE with gssapi.

        AFAICS there is no icon for gssapi. So your first statement is
        correct, but the second one isn't.

    If someone would like to give me an icon I'll add it.

Well, if we're removing krb5 we could reuse that one :)

And no, I don't have any good ideas icon-wise to distinct gssapi from krb5...

OK, I have added one - it's the same as krb5 but red.

Thanks.

Is there something we can do to get more animals to build with it by default, or is that something that each individual animal-owner has to change?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade speed for many tables
Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade speed for many tables