Re: [pgsql-www] archive links broken?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] archive links broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 10:04 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Magnus,

* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > Do we have some hack to avoid screwing up links for
> > postgresql.org/message-id that needs to be updated to also look at
> > postgr.es/m/ links..?
>
> Ah yes, that's it. Right now it's loking for /message-id/<looks like an
> email address>. I guess we need to expand that to also handle the /m/ links.
>
> Should we do it for basically /(m|message-id/(xxxx), or do oyu think we
> need to actually limit it by the domain name as well? (We don't limit the
> postgresql.org one, but /message-id/ might be more unusual?)

I'd do one of two things- either not make assumptions about what other
domains do, or not hack up things that look like URLs and start with
either http:// or https:// ...

I mean, we're already detecting that URLs are, well, URLs, right?
Otherwise, how are they showing up as links at all?  Seems like it
should be possible to avoid mucking with anything that will end up
becoming a URL on the website.

That part uses the django urlize filter. The order is text|hideallmail|urlize, where hideallmail is the one that rewrites things. The urlize thing is a lot more complicated:

So not making assumptions will be a *lot* easier :D

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: