Re: Removing deprecated HTML from the security page

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Removing deprecated HTML from the security page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 3:48 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
I noticed that our security page use two deprecated constructs, the <nobr> tag
(which also isn't allowed in <td> context) and the name attribute on <a>.  The
attached replaces the former with CSS and the latter with the recommended ID
tag.

LGTM.

For 0001 I would consider maybe using a name for what it is ("cve-number") rather than what it does ("nobr"), in case we want to add on more formatting on it later. But it's such a trivial case that it probably doesn't matter until we actually have some such special formatting to add.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: