Re: Automatic Failover for Windows Server

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Automatic Failover for Windows Server
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Ivann Ruiz <ivann.jprog@gmail.com> wrote:
Do any of you guys know any software for automatic failovers on Windows & PostgreSQL?

I've been looking around and it seems to be a problem a lot of people have, I'd really appreciate your help with this.

PostgreSQL works fine, at least last time I checked, with the builting clustering/failover management in Windows Failover Clustering (or whatever it happens to be called now).

--

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Sessions added to Wiki, please update yours!
Сообщение: Re: Sessions added to Wiki, please update yours!