Re: Problem logging into the commit fest app

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Problem logging into the commit fest app
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:

FWIW, I successfully logged into that just a couple hours ago
(around 1600 GMT)

Yeah, there was some work on the pginfra deployment systems which affected firewall rules and therefor dropped some of our internal connections for about 10 minutes or so. Should be taken care of by now.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problem logging into the commit fest app
Сообщение: Re: Problem logging into the commit fest app