Re: Problem with RRS Feed on planet.postgresql.org

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Problem with RRS Feed on planet.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Jakob Egger <jakob@eggerapps.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope this is the right place to report that the RSS feed on
> planet.postgresql.org is invalid.
>
> Details:
> http://feed1.w3.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanet.postgresql.org%2Frss20.xml
>
> The guid problem breaks the feed in my reader (doesn't show any content when
> I click on an item)

I'm pretty sure those fields are copied directly from the upstream
blogs. We don't try to make our own.

I guess one option would be to just overwrite all guids and generate
our own - we could easily do that. The question is if that would
remove some valuable information - such as people using them for
de-dup or something. Does anybody have a clue and/or opinion on how
that would work?

> I've already tried contacting the Planet PostgreSQL team via email
> (planet@postgresql.org), and via twitter (@planetpostgres), but I got no
> reaction.

planet@postgresql.org should've been the correct address. Your email
must've been lost in a sea of others. Apologies for that.

The twitter account is entirely automated with no person reading it at
any point, so don't expect any responses there.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: