Re: Replication docs update

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Replication docs update
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 22:26, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Our chapter, "Comparison of Different Solutions", needs an update to use
> our new streaming replication terminology, and an update to mention the
> synchronous option.
>
> Patch attached.  I would like to apply it to head and 9.1.

Is it really a good idea to remove the name "hot standby" where you've
done so? It's a term that's pretty well set by now. Maybe instad "hot
standby using transaction log replication" instead of taking it away
completely?

(And i'm sure Thom will find a bunch of typos, but there is no way
around that I think..)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/