Re: Publishing 14 source snapshots?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Publishing 14 source snapshots?
Дата
Re: Publishing 14 source snapshots?  (Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 10:49 PM Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2021-09-16 at 15:59 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> writes:
> > > Absolutely -- this isn't a hard blocker for us; it's just a special
> > > case in our CI that I'd rather didn't exist... Maybe it'd be worthwhile
> > > to ask on -hackers for an update to the snapshot policy?
> >
> > This would be the right list to ask for that, I think.  -hackers doesn't
> > deal in website issues.
>
> Cool. Consider this a feature request, then, to have dev snapshots for
> every STABLE branch, even during beta periods, for CIs that are
> watching the latest development state and want to be handed a tarball
> rather than git-clone. (It's not a big deal in the end, just an
> annoyance.)

This is much simpler than what's been speculated about in this thread.

REL_14_STABLE was simply not added to the list of what to build for.
Because, well, nobody did that.

FWIW, you can also see this by looking at which branches the buildfarm
animal guaibasaurus builds for because it's the same list.

I've enabled it now and kicked off  a run, so it should show up shortly.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Publishing 14 source snapshots?
Сообщение: Re: Publishing 14 source snapshots?