Re: 503 Backend fetch failed errors

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 503 Backend fetch failed errors
Дата
Список buildfarm-members

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
On 11/7/18 6:40 PM, Rémi Zara wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Rémi!

> I’m getting a lot of these errors with coypu (several per day), but not systematically.
> Is this a problem on my end, or is this on the sever end ?
>
> Query for: stage=OK&animal=coypu&ts=1541573277
> Target: https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgstatus.pl/53b137e7c765b781699bbe73e3aec7751a8c4ab7
> Status Line: 503 Backend fetch failed
> Web txn failed with status: 1
> Query for: stage=OK&animal=coypu&ts=1541575423
> Target: https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgstatus.pl/5e8e0913dc9f9a580a4125264d74fff95f26c926
> Status Line: 503 Backend fetch failed
> Web txn failed with status: 1

given the error this is something that is created by the varnish
instance that is in front of the buildfarm. On a quick look I could
immediately figure out what the problem is - but it looks like you (or
somebody else) tried at least to click one of the links above using hist
desktop browser and got an error about a missing branch specification ;)

AFAICT:

A quick look in the logs indicates that the buildfarm is responding:
-   RespHeader     Status: 492 bad branch parameter

However, 492 is not a valid http status code, so Varnish can't handle it and thus returns 503 failure to the client.

--

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: 503 Backend fetch failed errors
Сообщение: Re: 503 Backend fetch failed errors