Re: Superuser connect during smart shutdown

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Superuser connect during smart shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>But for your repeated objections, we would have changed the default to fast years ago. AFAICT everyone else is in
favorof that.<br /> ><p dir="ltr">Yes, most others even seemed more than happy to change the behaviour of smart to
bethat of fast, and rename the old "smart" method to "silly". <p dir="ltr">no, that's not something I'd recommend, for
compatibilityreasons, but definitely +<all current quota> to not have the silly be the default.. <p
dir="ltr">/Magnus

От: Ali Akbar
Сообщение: Re: Function array_agg(array)
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Obsolete reference to _bt_tuplecompare() within tuplesort.c