Re: [DOCS] dtrace pgfoundry link

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [DOCS] dtrace pgfoundry link
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 3:20 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On 3/6/15 6:13 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> The pgfoundry.org domain expired yesterday, and I don't think these
>> files are anywhere else online.  We should either ask Marc for a backup
>> of the last version of those files, and perhaps host them (maybe just
>> the wiki if we have no better place), or just remove the para.
>
> Really?  Crap, there's still a few web pages for that which are heavily
> referenced, particularly the pgbouncer online docs.  I'll try to get new
> online docs elsewhere.

There are also a couple of projects with significant profile hosted
there, such as the ip4r extension and pllua.

Do we have a backup in case pgfoundry.org really dies one day?  I know
we have the tar balls on the ftp server.

Note that the tarballs on the ftp server has not been synced for years and are very far out of date. So don't count those as a backup, that's just "historical snapshot".

As for actual backups, I have no idea if Marc has any, or how realistic it is to restore them even if they exist.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: