Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 11:19 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
On 2018-04-06 23:12:19 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Daniel is working on investigating the isolationtester thing. See a mail on
> one of the threads where initial indications were the "atomics with no real
> atomics" (or whatever you'd call it) were to blame. We could redo that
> thing without atomics to get rid of that (and possibly should), but it
> would be good to figure out if it's actually broken first, so that part can
> get fixed if it is.

Is that an explanation for
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gharial&dt=2018-04-06%2019%3A18%3A11
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=lousyjack&dt=2018-04-06%2016%3A03%3A01
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=sungazer&dt=2018-04-06%2015%3A46%3A16
? Those all don't seem fall under that? Having proper atomics?

No, sorry, bad wording. The initial indications were that, that's not the *only* indications. There is possibly/probably more than one thing.