Re: domain name change of e-mail address

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: domain name change of e-mail address
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Apologies for the delay -- I am now back from my vacation.

I can see that osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com is subscribed to pgsql-www (only), and osumi.takamichi@jp.fujitsu.com is subscribed to pgsql-hackers (only).

This should *normally* not cause moderation to happen, since any user subscribed to -www should be allowed to post to -hackers.

And I can see for example that your post to hackers done on July 22nd (two days after you sent that email) did get posted without moderation. So perhaps something got changed in between?

So I think what happened is that once you subscribed your new address to pgsql-www, things started working.

If you want email delivered to your new address as well, you should change your subscription. But this only affects email delivered to you, not email being sent by you. (The same is true of the Mail Delivery flag -- it only affects delivery *to* you, not *from* you).

//Magnus