Re: tools.ietf.org is decommissioned and our links are redirected

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: tools.ietf.org is decommissioned and our links are redirected
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 1:18 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
The tools.ietf.org server which we use for all RFC/BCP links in the docs has
been decommissioned, and our links are 301 redirected to the new locations
(datatracker.  and rfc-editor.).  To avoi another network roundtrip for our
readers, the attached patch updates the links to their new respective
locations.

+1. Extra round-trips are annoying.