Re: [pgsql-www] Update Debian and ubuntu versions

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Update Debian and ubuntu versions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Adrien Nayrat <adrien.nayrat@dalibo.com> wrote:
Hello,

It seems theses pages are not up to date :

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/
- Debian supported stable versions are wheezy, jessie, stretch.

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/
- Ubuntu supported LTS versions are 14.04 (trusty), 16.04 (xenial), 17.04 (zesty).

Uh, 17.04 is not an LTS version, is it? We support it, but it's not LTS.

However, the page after this update still lists 15.10 supported as the non-LTS. Isn't that the one that should be changed to 17.04?

Both : Add ppc64el architectures

I suggest use 9.6 instead of 9.4.

The rest looks good, but please clarify the above before we commit :)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: