Re: Postgres Pro build for windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Postgres Pro build for windows
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Friday, November 25, 2016, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:40:05PM +0300, Ivan Panchenko wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> Postgres Pro continues publishing its Windows builds of PostgreSQL. The main
> idea of our builds is to provide a completely open source PostgreSQL
> distribution for Windows, solve some issues with incorrect display of UTF-8
> characters in console (in Russia it is critical), and provide at least basic
> auto-configuration feature.
>
> What should be done to make our packages mentioned at
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/  together with EDB and BigSQL
> ones ?
>
> Our download page is https://postgrespro.com/windows .

We got your Russian documentation added recently and it seems your
downloads also should be added.

I agree that this makes sense.

We need a patch for it though -- or more to the point, we need a text similar to the one that we have for the EDB and the BigSQL downloads, so that visitors can decide which one to use.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: