Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Oct 7, 2016 6:55 PM, "Josh berkus" <josh@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On 10/06/2016 03:51 PM, Rader, David wrote:
> >

> >     --
> >     David Rader
> >     davidr@openscg.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','davidr@openscg.com');>
> >
> > Just following up ... did this make sense to apply?
>
> Looks good to me.  Magnus?  Alvaro?

I think the big question is do we want to maintain this manually, or do we want to teach the system about adding them automatically?

You would be the one who end up maintaining them so basically - do you feel confident enough that it's a good idea to deal with it manually, and manually update it across the board whenever something changes?

/Magnus

Сообщение: Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links
Сообщение: Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links