[pgsql-www] More dynamic yum download instructions

От Magnus Hagander
Тема [pgsql-www] More dynamic yum download instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
PFA a patch that makes the yum download portion at https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/ more dynamic.

In particular, it brings in three dropdowns where you pick version of postgres, version of os and platform, and it both filters those based on which are available, and generates instructions that are distro specific (like the Debian download page already does).

For those that don't have a working pgweb instance, I've also attached a screenshot :)

The data to drive them comes from crawling the contents of our ftp directory. It has already been applied, at

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Proposing "official" docker images