Re: PGConf APAC 2018

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PGConf APAC 2018
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:44 AM Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2019, at 7:18 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>
> We have the site in the event page.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/event/2186/
>
> When I put the site (https://www.postgresql.org) into Google search,
> it says:

> PGConf APAC 2018 – PostgreSQL Conference for the Asia Pacific
> 2018.pgconfapac.org/
>
> This site may be hacked.

It's definitely been compromised. The obvious stuff is SEO pill spammer
links injected into the content, but that means there could be almost anything
else too.

The whole site needs to be wiped, secured and rebuilt.

Yeah, definitely. Is there interest from the pgconfapac group to do that? The other option is of coursse to just wipe it.

For the moment, I've un-moderated it so that it will nto be listed on our site. We can re-enable it once it's been fixed.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: