Re: Commit message / hash in commitfest page.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Commit message / hash in commitfest page.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:55 AM Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-04-16 08:47, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Unless we want to go all the way and have said bot actualy close the CF
> entry. But the question is, do we?

I don't think so.  There are too many special cases that would make this
unreliable, like one commit fest thread consisting of multiple patches.

I definitely don't think we should close just because they show up. It would also require a keyword somewhere to indicate that it should be closed. Of course, it can still lead to weird results when the same thread is attached to multiple CF entries etc. So I agree, I don't think we'd want that. Which means we'd have the async/out-of-order issue.