Re: [GENERAL] Update links

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Update links
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> [moving to -www]
>
> On 05/01/2013 09:40 AM, C. H. D. for PostgreSQL Questions wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I think there are dead links on this page.
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/community/international/
>>
>> These links cannot be accessed:
>> Chinese (Simplified)     Simplified Chinese PostgreSQL Community
>
> this one works for me (as in it gives me what looks like mediawiki
> installation)

I think we determined at some point that this might be realted to
firewall blockings..

>> Chinese (Traditional)     Traditional Chinese PostgreSQL Community
>
> this one seems to be broken indeed - anybody an idea if zthere is a
> replacement for this?

IIRC Berkus was looking into some things around this a month or two
back, but I don't think he ever delivered a conclusion. Josh, do you
remember any of that?

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/