Re: Migration to PGLister

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Migration to PGLister
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2017, at 08:00, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> This list has now been migrated to new mailing list software known as
> 'PGLister'.

Is there a repo for PGLister?  Sounds intriguing!

There is. It's not flagged public at this point, but it definitely should be (and this has been the plan all along). Let me doublecheck with the others and then go ahead and open it.

That took a lot longer than expected, but at least we've had someone go through it now. And hopefully nothing was missed :)

For now, there's a mirror pushed to https://gitlab.com/pglister/pglister. We're happy to take comments and improvements!

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: