Re: [pgsql-www] http links on featurematrix

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] http links on featurematrix
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
Feature descriptions with links are currently rendering them as http:// rather
than https:// (simply because that’s what’s in the database) and any link
stored with https:// won’t be picked up as we’re looking for http:// afaict.
Support both protocols and rewrite http to https on the fly for local links to
save a redirect.

The proper solution is to rewrite in the database of course, and if done this
patch is moot (unless we want to support non-local description links to http).

I think we should definitely change it in the database, and have done so.

I've applied the part of the patch that accepts both http and https. Found a few other http links in there as well that are simply incorrect (like links to old developer.postgresql.org docs builds) that I cleaned up while at it.

Thanks!

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: