Re: Wiki 2FA

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Wiki 2FA
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> We had a look at the kind of content that was being posted.  One pattern
> was that they posted a phone number hundreds or thousands of times in
> different pages, with surrouding text stating that the number was the
> support line for some home product (a laser printer, scanner, etc).  No
> URLs at all.  The phone number was the valid number for some poor sod
> who had no relationship at all to the product in question.  (It wasn't a
> single phone number, but it was a very limited amount of numbers.  Maybe
> a dozen, posted in thousands of fake pages, vandalized valid pages,
> posted on user pages, and even on the comments for the wiki changes.)

Eh.  Today I just saw that somebody posted the same kind of content (a
number for support service of a well known Windows antivirus software)
in the bug report form.

We've had them post organizations related to it as well, in the web system. Since the organizations are moderated, and they can't submit news or events until it's approved, they never got any further than creating those. They've also posted doc comments, which are also moderated.

The unique thing about the wiki is that we allowed them to post things without moderation. (even the lists have moderation, depending on subscriptions and spam scores)

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: