Re: CSS updates for new documentation build

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: CSS updates for new documentation build
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
When switching the documentation build to XSLT [0], some CSS selectors
need to be changed.  Here is a patch that can be applied ahead of time
that should address all those cases (not tested), keeping the old
selectors around so that both old and new documentation builds still
work.  I've also thrown in a patch to clean up some whitespace
randomness in the CSS files.

Seems reasonable. Is there a reason to wait for a round of review on the other patch before we apply this, or are the parts that are changes here basically a done deal regardless of if that patch has to be adjusted some?

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: