Re: [RRR] problem with logging into commitfest site

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [RRR] problem with logging into commitfest site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've also created a brand new account. Unfortunately I cannot login to
>> commitfest with this new login and password as well.
>
> Ok, I've found the problem. it was caused by the upgrade of django -
> anybody who has had their password changed after that one now has one
> that's incompatible with the legacy login method, which the CF app
> uses.
>
> I think I know how to work around this, but it'll be some time before
> I have a chance to actually test it properly, and I don't want to
> tweak org-wide authentication settings without having proper testing
> in place :) But I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I've pushed a fix for this.

You need to log in once to the main www.postgresql.org website for
things to be properly updated, and once you've done that you should be
able to log in to the cf site again. If you already have a persistent
session on the main website you need to first log out and then back in
- it's not enough to just access a logged-in resource. You do both
these by clicking "Your account" in the main menu.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: