Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I have pushed an update with this information which should hit the website
> within an hour. Reviews are appreciated, as I changed some other things
> around as well to make things more clear (for example, trying to
> consistently refer to things as "RedHat Family" of distributions).

FWIW, Red Hat spells their name as two words.

(Yes, the typography in the corporate logo is unfortunate.)

Yeah, Devrim pointed that out to me shortly after that commit, so I've fixed that already. Turns out there were plenty of such mentions there already. The only ones left now are, AFAICS, the ones in old international pressreleases.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: