Re: pgsql: Validate page level checksums in base backups

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Validate page level checksums in base backups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
Michael Banck wrote:

> However, the pg_basebackup testsuite takes up 800+ MB to run,

Uh, you're right.  This seems a bit over the top.  Can we reduce that
without losing coverage?  We've gone great lengths to avoid large
amounts of data in tests elsewhere.

That didn't come out of this patch, right? This is a pre-existing issue?