Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third party websites

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third party websites
Дата
Список pgsql-www
This thread is mostly going around in circles. I don't foresee anything productive coming out of it TBH, but I've cut it down to a few points I'd like to still make.

And yes, I have cut severely in the amount of text, and am responding to three mails at once. Because I see no point in re-iterating the answers that have already been said.