Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Policy on cross-posting to multiple lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 9:03 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> BTW now that this is working, I think we should discuss that if person A
> cross-posts, and that post is approved, then whenever person B replies
> it should also be approved -- surely there's no need to approve the
> cross-posting (for the known subset of lists) for each reply.

If that can be automated it'd surely make things noticeably less painful.
As is, once somebody's started a multi-list thread, the only way to get
out of trouble is for someone to remember to remove other lists from a
reply ... and even then, if anyone replies to an earlier post, it's a mess
all over again.  But I didn't realize we had the ability to pre-approve

We don't. And I don't see an obvious way to do it either.

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: